Happy New Year!
Building a TEAM to accomplish our DREAMS in 2013!
This is it folks! I really feel like this is the year for me to really focus on my career and doing the things I love. I’m working extra hard to get myself organized and build a team so we can hit the ground running.
Here’s some of my New Year’s Goals:
Moving the Blog – Due to WordPress.com’s ridiculous affiliate policy we will be moving the blog to Worpress.org which may require those of you who are subscribed by email to re-subscribe.
Developing Dynamite Editorials as a production company specializing in educational group photography focused on fashion editorials.
Getting more of my work published in The Stylist Handbook as well as other magazines.
Working on more fashion productions such as: Music Videos, Photo Shoots, Fashion Shows, and Fashion Parties. Then sharing my experiences with you all right here on the blog.
Learning along the way – As many of you know, I’m attending college as well as being mentored by Editor In Chief of The Stylist Handbook, Devon Poer. I am one of those people that firmly believes in educating yourself and making learning a life long endeavor. I vow to never stop learning.
Want to be a part of my dream team? I’m currently seeking volunteers and contributors for the following:
- Nail Art Blogger who would like to also attend our photo shoots and paint our model’s nails. This person will get some great pics of their work for their blog!
- Accessories Blogger. Someone who wants to develop relationships with jewelry, handbags, and accessory designers and bring their items to our photo shoots.
- Beauty Blogger who wants to learn how to develop affiliate relationships with cosmetics companies and have a weekly column on the blog.
- Shoe Blogger who wants to develop relationships with designers and transport their shoes to our photo shoots.
- Style Bloggers wishing to collaborate on editorial photo shoots.
- DIY Bloggers who would like to help create decorations and props for our photo shoots. They would coordinate craft parties and feature their DIY’s in their blogs.
- Location Scouts who can help with obtaining permits and finding good sources for locations.
- Photography Leaders who can organize, give advice, and instruct a group of photographers.
- Social Media Socialites who want to capture behind the scenes photos for immediate posting to social media.